Allow a user to set a title for the process in the process tree.
Useful for finding a specific roundup-server process rather than looking through all
the python processes for the one that needs killing.
1) add -P <processname> to roundup-server
2) if setproctitle not installed exit with error
3) if installed call it after uid switched to normal user so setproctitle not called as root.
1) if env variable ROUNDUP_PROCESS_NAME is set, and secproctitle installed,
call setproctitle with that name
2) if setproctitle not installed, just continue.
I think these are the only two frontends that can benefit from this. wsgi and zope
IIUC are both run by a parent process in an embedded interpreter. For wsi gunicorn the
--name option lets you name the process.
|2022-07-11 21:53:59||rouilj||set||messageid: <email@example.com>|
|2022-07-11 21:53:59||rouilj||link||issue2551217 messages|