Created on 2022-07-17 01:42 by rouilj, last changed 2022-07-17 01:42 by rouilj.
||Author: [hidden] (rouilj)
||Date: 2022-07-17 01:42
The moinmoin theme we use replicates the roundup theme/layout used on:
I made some changes in the 2.2.0 Roundup release to make the www.roundup-tracker.org
theme work better on mobile and pass some basic accessibility checks (aXe devtools, ARC
* stack the left hand menu above the content at a 960 px breakpoint. This is all done
the menu is shown at all times. This was a quick hack to improve google's assessment
* changed css to keep content inside viewport by making code blocks scroll on
overflow and allow long links and other connected words to break on any word boundary.
* add a viewport statement to head of page
* add nav and main landmarks to the html
* add a skiplink to jump to the main landmark with id="main" also remove focus ring
added by making the main landmark focusable.
* contrast improvements for embedded code blocks by changing pygments to use borland
style and explicitly setting background color for the blocks to lightyellow.
It would be nice to have wiki.roundup-tracker.org do something similar.
Some of these require some changes to the emitted HTML, so may or may not be doable.
issue2551056 has some other improvements suggested:
* The icons used are a bit outfashioned as modernized has icons which are better.
* Layout and icons can be improved overall like with the memodump.
The memodump theme is responsive. Not sure how much work would be needed to replicate
a matching look using it is unknown.
This issue replaces 2551056.